[SEL] Alpha-Numerical Punches - Anyone is Aus. want to loan to me?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Feb 12 05:54:56 PST 2009

Hell Ash, you're no complete stranger.  You've already been sharing your engine
restoration projects with us.  Trust me mate, for good or ill, you're one of us now.

If you lived up top as opposed to down under, my response would be "Send me your
snail and the stamps will be "in the mail."  I'm certain that one of the fellow
Aussies will fix you right up.

See ya,  Arnie

On Wed, February 11, 2009 8:45 pm, Ash Powell wrote:

> I have need of a couple of punches and am wondering if anyone is Australia would be
> willing to loan them to me?
> A big ask I know considering im a complete stranger but hey, you dont ask you
> dont...etc ;p)
>
> I only need a "2" and "S" and an "O" in 5mm size, im trying to avoid buying a full
> set just to get those for a one off job.
>
> Ill pay all freight obviously (here and back), cash or beer/poison of choice.

believed to be clean.