[SEL] New New Way Engine

John & Beryl Cooper cooperjb at aapt.net.au
Sun Feb 8 18:37:40 PST 2009

Hi Tim,
I have recently been given a New Way sales catalogue from the John Deere
Plow Co. Omaha, Sioux Falls in mint condition approximately 1911 edition.
Your engine is listed almost identical to the picture you supplied. There is
also a similar engine in a club near here and also a single cylinder one in
the area.
Have fun,
John Cooper,
Bega Australia.