[SEL] fires today

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sat Feb 7 15:41:42 PST 2009

Peter and Paul......my thoughts are with you ,times are bad ,fire and flood
on top of all our other problems .
On the deliberately lit fires ,the same questions will come up again.I have
no problem as regards what to do with these people .Unfortunately my
punishment would not be acceptable to  a lot of people so the next best
thing is life ,hard labour and this happens straight away ,it takes
precedence in the waiting line for court appearances