[SEL] Portland Auction Pics

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue Feb 3 21:20:39 PST 2009

Patrick,
	I think there was some auction "costs" that had to be added to
the final amount.  Also it should be noted that many of these
(especially the rare items) do not have export permits and therefore
cannot leave Australia.  I would bet the Columbus and Crossley can never
have a permit.... Too many folks with a watchful eye on them!

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY