[SEL] Reggie Ingold!

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Sun Feb 1 15:57:05 PST 2009

Reg wants me to tell everyone "hi" and wishes he could do so himself.
Apparently it's really warm in Australia right now, and the folks in
Canberra have dictated that on warm days, citizens are not allowed to
have guns or send email.  Reg assures me that as soon as it cools off,
he'll be back.

Because of Reg's close friendship with Kevin Rudd, he is still allowed
to use his computer for Skyping and browsing naughty web pages.  If
you really need to contact him, you can do so that way

Rob Skinner
Antique Stationary Engines
La Habra, California

rob at rustyiron.com