[SEL] Cordless Tools (Semi-OT)

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Wed Dec 30 13:08:02 PST 2009

Hi Ed,
	So a PERFECT solution to Arnie's "problem" would be for him to:
		1.) Buy a tractor,
		2.) Connect his battery charger to the (new) tractor battery and
plug it into 110v,
			2.a) Or simply start the (new) tractor and set the tractor to HIGH
idle
		3.) Hook up the wires as you explained and,
		4.) DRILL ALL DAY!
	Dave
PS, Sounds like an engineers solution to me! (See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9TPMIfY5GU)
PPS, Have you heard about the two engineers standing at a stop light
in Oakland? ( Hint: One of them had a new bicycle!)