[SEL] Merry Christmas to all

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Thu Dec 24 07:42:13 PST 2009

Hello List,
I trued to send out a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on the SEL but I got a message telling me that I am not a member.
Merry Christmas to you to, Who-ever you are.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
\/)"(\/       "Poor is the nation having no heroes,
(_o_)        Shameful is the one having them that forgets."