[SEL] Blackstone Engine History.

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Dec 24 06:50:30 PST 2009

Hey Rob,  As a good "mind-stretching" exercise, think about how information was
captured and shared when this Blackie was "born", compare that to today, and then
speculate on information sharing in 2109.  BTW, this exercise works best after
ingesting your favorite mind-altering chemicals.  8-))

See ya,  Anrie