[SEL] Merry Christmas to all / gotcha all !!

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Dec 23 11:06:46 PST 2009

O.K.,
         You've all had time to spot my intentional mistake :-)

         Oom Bill-san will actually celebrate at about the same time as the
Aussies - just checking to see who was actually paying attention. :-)

         Actually Jacqui picked it up and also asked me to send her wishes.
Jerry

Hi Everyone,
         In about 13 hours Christmas Day will begin (at the International
Date Line) so I suppose it's that time to wish all my mates on the lists A
very Happy Christmas.

         I'll be thinking of many of you as the time zones change. First
will be our mates in New Zealand followed a few hours later the the Aussies
then us in darkest Africa, Europe, Britain then the USA and finally, one of
the last will be Oom Bill-san in Japan.

         Thanks again Guys and Gals of the lists for another year of
friendship, cameraderie and help.

         A special thought also to those of you who have family on duty in
the Armed Forces, Emergency Services and any other "service" that means
that they will give up their time to look after us and make the world a
better and safer place for the rest of us. Thanks to all of them - they are
appreciated.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>