[SEL] Barker sideshaft

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Fri Dec 11 13:54:10 PST 2009

I wonder if the same principles apply for a vertical side shaft
engine? Without the engine pointing east or west Reg might need some
help; kinda like knowing which side of a tree is the front or the
back of the tree; if you get my meaning mmmmm !

So is the side shaft on a vertical engine at the front of the engine
or the back of the engine?? Might be one we need to the girls to answer.
Russell