[SEL] Barker sideshaft

Tom Winland gasenginetom at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 10:48:30 PST 2009

Thought I'd share with everyone what I was playing with over the weekend.  It's a little Barker sideshaft that I'm getting ready to sell to help pay for my new engine barn.  It's been sitting for a few years without doing anything with it so I figured I wouldn't miss it and now that I've had a chance to play with it it's going to suck having to part with it.  :(  but ya gotta do whatcha ya gotta do and I needed a new barn.  They start putting up the new barn tomorrow.  :)

http://gasenginetom.com/Barker_sideshaft.html

Tom Winland

Ohio