[SEL] Industrial Light needed

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sun Dec 6 08:55:24 PST 2009

This is in regards to a demo washer restoration project a friend of
mine is winding down. All that's needed is a light fixture like
what's pictured below. The power cord goes into the side of the
fixture. It is fastened to the washer by a bolt through the top of
the crown. The fixture is smaller then the average industrial
fixture.  I have asked for overall dimensions. Will pass them on as
soon as I get them. Does any one have a vintage fixture? Shooting for
circa 1930   If I had to hazard a guess to size I would say 3 X 7  as
an idea.    Mark

http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/fixture.jpg

It goes into a washer like this

http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/demo.jpg

Mark Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home / 419.516.2996 Ver. Cell.
Hobby Collector and Dealer in Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com