[SEL] Chase shingle mill blade

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Dec 2 08:23:34 PST 2009

Here's an example of our Shingle Mill...I believe this one's in Dave and
Arnie's neck of the woods...Coolsprings.

The blade is screwed (countersunk) from the backside to the big red blade
flange. This blade is 36" in dia. and the cost was right around $1k , and
can only be ground by a place in Snohomish, Washington (state).

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2970083600039077051TJvfWB

after viewing that...hit next for a backside shot.

Thanks guys for the quick reply

Stay warm....1 above here

Rick