[SEL] New video

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Tue Dec 1 13:41:33 PST 2009

Hey Brian, Whats with the tittle! Daves engines; mate I recon you
should squeeze your name in there somewhere. This is the engine from
Russell?? and nice job with the block also. The steel box there; I
remember you getting that from Knighty's sale. Is this the correct
box for that engine; it's a fuel box/tank isn't it?
Looks great anyway.

PS: I have that valve remade already for my 8hp; just waiting on a
new crankshaft gear and will start re-assembly.
Russell