[SEL] Portland '09

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Mon Aug 31 14:56:10 PDT 2009

What is all this scurrilous libel being thrown at me and my sibling???  Just
because Tim backed out of the deal where I bought his New Way twin for fifty
dollars sight unseen?  Or is he sore because a 6 year old little girl beat
him out of a King Dick at the charity auction?  And where exactly are our
badges entrusted to Arnie from the EHOWT?  First he was shipping them for us
then they were held hostage!  Next thing I know they disappeared and
Christoff is grinning like a mule eating briars!  Now as far as the Judge
goes, that dirty old Miami engine was a burden and that "rare M" is a
beauty!  Why all these alleged incidents may be real or may be imagination,
but if you don't come to Portland you sure miss out on the rumors.  I hope
Keith Kinney has had a delicious meal on the John Deere china by now!!!!!!!

MR (still, the good brother)