[SEL] snake OT

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 05:44:46 PDT 2009

In a message dated 8/27/2009 7:28:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com writes:

HOLY  CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick,

I might have said something like that too when I had the door handle in my
hand and saw it at eye level and jumped back 5 ft.  We had just had a
severe thunderstorm with torrential rain for a short time.  The storm may  have
made it come up on the carport.  If it had been poisonous, it surely  would
have not lived long.  But, a blacksnake is good to keep away mice,  etc.  If
it stays around out buildings, ok, otherwise it is going  elsewhere!

Glad the photo got us lurkers talking!

Tom  Schmutz
Concord,  Va.
germoamer at AOL.com