[SEL] Freeport Show

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Thu Aug 20 02:15:02 PDT 2009

Joe it would be pleasure to have you set up with us at Freeport Show.  Will reserve a spot for you.  How much room will you need?  If you attend Baraboo this weekend can chat more.
thanks,
Curt Andree
815-238-7316
-------------- Original message from Joe Prindle <joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com>: --------------

I have not been to the show down in Freeport, IL in at least 20 years. I am planning on attending there on September 19th & 20th. Are any other list members