[SEL] Buckley Show

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Tue Aug 18 20:22:51 PDT 2009

Please let me know ahead and can book some rooms if you need them.  Spoke to Joe Maurer today and believe he could put you both up at his house if you need be too.
Also still have to rooms not taken at Baraboo in the new section of the old motel if you should get a hair to come to Baraboo this week.  Will cancel them on thursday afternoon if no takers.
Curt
-------------- Original message from Rob Skinner <rob at rustyiron.com>: --------------