[SEL] Buckley Show

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Sun Aug 16 19:31:31 PDT 2009

Hi, Al.  One of these days we'll have to chat about braiding
machines.  Kelley and I now have one sitting in the garage.  It's a
bigun, 32 bobbins, I believe.  We don't know much about the
contraptions, and have only turned it over by hand.  If you know of
someone with a spare bobbin winder it could save us a lot of lathe-time.

Rob Skinner
Antique Stationary Engines
La Habra, California

rob at rustyiron.com