[SEL] BSA 420cc Engine

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sun Aug 16 16:31:37 PDT 2009

Ted.......for the bargain price of 2/6 I can let you have an original''
Instruction Manual and Spares List for BSA Portable industrial  Engines ''
As Jerry says it refers to the 320cc engine but I am sure it will be
relevant unless the 420 cc you referto was vastly different
Lets know if you want it and I will  post it across the sea to you.