[SEL] Portland ATIS Dinner and Charity Auction

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sat Aug 15 12:55:43 PDT 2009

> Dave:
>
> As you know, we won't be able to be with you all this year, but do you
> still have that King Dick ... that I left with you for the
> auction?
>
> Hope to be able to make out regular appearance next year, enjoy the
> show!
>
> Peter

Hi Peter,
	Your King Dick has been sitting just to the left of my 'puter since I
returned from Portland last year. It is currently in the truck as I
have started to load for Baraboo/Portland. Your bride has e-mailed me
several times over the past year in order to be sure that I was taking
good care of your King Dick. In case you have forgotten your King Dick
is 5/8 W-11/16 BS by 3/4W-7/8 BS--and a really GOOD LOOKING KING DICK
it is! You should be a proud man, even though you are now separated
from it! It's LONG (12 5/8") length simply enhances beauty of it's
nearly 2 1/2" breath. It's no wonder that your lovely wife was so
concerned about it!
	Dave
PS, We will miss the two of you my friend! (Your bride more than you--
but what the hell!)