[SEL] Another manual added/web page text size!

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Aug 14 12:25:53 PDT 2009

Hi All,
         Thanks to Steve Richardson of the UK who scanned this manual, I
have been able to add another manual to my download page:
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/manuals/index.htm>

         It is for the Coborn C3 and C6 aircooled engine. Steve kindly
scanned a manual that he has and I recompiled the pages into a .pdf
document (2.8 Mbytes).

         Thanks also to Peter Forbes for finding me Steve's email address.

         The .pdf contains my usual addition to each page that it is a free
download and is "Not for Sale".  :-)

         I've also increased text sizes on the page (explained on the page)
and would appreciate any feedback in this regard. When I started writing my
pages "640 x 480" was the norm and I've been writing for that size (O.K. I
did upgrade to 800 x 600) ever since but now with bigger, higher resolution
monitors my pages seem to have "tiny" text.
         Please let me have your comments. (I can handle critiscm) so
please be honest.

         (A note for those who "do not know" - good web browser's allow you
to specify text sizes but, you can also use the "Increase text size"
command (cntrl+ or cntrl-) keystrokes in good browsers  - I have no idea
what "Microsoft" uses for this command ! ( I only mentioned "good" browsers.)

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>