[SEL] O.T. Test now question about touch paper

Paul Pavlinovich pjp08 at steamengine.com.au
Tue Aug 11 00:16:23 PDT 2009

Hi Bob, I know that you pinched this from the 'net so they're not your
words so this isn't directed at you. I have to wonder about the validity
of the last statement. Why would firing from a cartridge place any more
strain on an engine than the first firing stroke on any engine when
starting. All the cartridge does is take over the job of the exploding
fuel - I don't see how it could be worse.

To steal some words from (I think) Dave Rotigel... it all comes down to
Suck, Bang, Blow, Suck, Bang, Blow, Suck, Bang, Blow, Suck, Bang,
Blow.... etc.

Regards
Paul