[SEL] Aussie tractors across the USA

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Mon Aug 10 15:11:20 PDT 2009

Mark and others ,sorry you missed them .Is there any chance for those that
they have not passed, the cell phone might work.I suppose it is hard to
stick to a predetermined schedule ......especialy when they are driving on
the WRONG side of the road!
The hub caps Mark ....as an apprentice I worked for a firm who did
subcontract work for Chamberlains .I can remember facing off bolt on hubcaps
!