[SEL] Aussie tractors across the USA

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:39:13 PDT 2009

"Peter, any idea of where they are right now.  According
to the map, they will be traveling through a town called
Bonner Springs Kansas which is only 10 min from me.

Tim "

Yeah, their itinerary isn't what you'd call detailed.
Their notes from the trek, though, indicate they are
now in western SD, so I think you've missed them, Tim.
They are headed my way, but again, the lack of detail
makes it impossible to know when.

Bruce Younger

05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68

Madison, SD

sluggo54 at hotmail.com

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

E. Hemingway