[SEL] OT hornsby engine for sale

Ron Sullivan oldengines at bigpond.com
Mon Aug 10 03:13:42 PDT 2009

Hi all
We have a 2hp lamp start 1912 hornsby for sale, These are the smallest engine that they made.it has a 2' 6" flywheel. It only measures 4ft  8" from tip of hotbulb to end of flywheel.
A pretty rare engine only about 5 in australia, open for expressions of interest, email me off list.paatrick will be putting video on youtube and this is only its 2nd start since i got it, ist start was yesterday, runs  well and has 2 repro wineglass oilers, original rivetted fuel tank , and engine will be supplied on timbers not transporter
thanks
Ron & Liz Sullivan
oldengines at bigpond.com