[SEL] O.T. For Peter Ogborne

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Aug 4 10:28:04 PDT 2009

>From: "peter ogborne" <jopeter at omninet.net.au>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Sunshine at Museum Victoria

Hi Peter,
         Off Topic but -
         I get the digest version of SEL and for some reason or other your
mails always have a few pages of those "greater than) - ">" marks with
blank lines behind them. I noticed this about a year ago. That is the mark
used to denote that the message is "forwarded" or "a reply". You were not
active on the list for a while but now your recent posts have the same thing.
         I counted them in this one - 180 in total. They come after your
signature, the message you have replied to and also after the SEL notice -
then 180 blank lines to scroll down through.
         Does this happen to anyone else and can anybody offer an
explanation. Does it also happen on "non digest" mail?
         Peter, it does not happen on "off list" post from you to me. Only
in the SEL digest.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>