[SEL] Model engine .colour? ....Sunshine Engine

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sun Aug 2 18:47:07 PDT 2009

This is a question that Reg Ingold may be able answer....if so thanks Reg.
A friend who does not understand computors [is there an acronym for such people?]Anyway this friend has built a model engine from what I believe is a kit made up by Winter . It is a horizontal ,open crank Roseberry. He is desperate to paint it in authentic colours.He asked me and I guessed Brunswick Green with maybe red flywheel spokes am I correct ?

Regarding my previous postings on the Sunshine Engine ...I was quite prepared to share my ''Expertise '' with all but i have never recieved the ''Question''.