[SEL] Sunshine engine ....Australian members

kevin armstrong k_armstrong at arach.net.au
Sat Aug 1 02:09:44 PDT 2009

The question was

Hello peter,
>> Did you get a reply for this email as I have one and in need of
>> information
Subject: [SEL] Sunshine engine

And then the massive emails come thru, some replied with good information
others want to rip you apart, yes I have read many emails and not knowing
the answer never responded, some people use acronyms which will not mean
much to people that don't know.
I get 35 to 40 emails a day and with different formats the screen may look
the same at the start so I delete it.
Some people attacked Kerry and Peter but ignored me who was the person
asking the question.
May be I should have emailed Peter direct and then the answers would be
private and only we would have the information.????

Kevin & Lorraine Armstrong
Collectors of old things
Perth
WA
Australia
Vintage Tractor & Machinery Association member
V.C.C. of WA. member
k_armstrong at arach.net.au
www.oldengine.org/members/armstrong