[SEL] Petter AV2-M Restore, progress report No. 3

edurand at mchsi.com edurand at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 30 15:47:20 PDT 2009

Arnie:

This happened almost 50 years ago and I didn't have my camera handy.  At the time, we just thought it was interesting the way it turned out.  Had I known you'd want to see the Kodaks, I woulda took some.

Take care - Elden
-------------- Original message from "Arnie Fero" <fero_ah at city-net.com>: --------------