[SEL] POTUS/VOTE

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Wed Apr 29 13:22:10 PDT 2009

Hi Jerry,
    POTUS stands for President Of The United States. He keeps telling me to
just call him Barry, but I think that would show disrespect and I just can't
bring myself to it!
    The lovely #19 is now just 73 votes ahead of that little cheat #7! I
believe that #7 is having her mother (and great aunt) solicite votes. How
low can you get? In any event, vote some more. Unless this is at least a 100
point win the pinko-commies (both of you out there know who you are!) will
demand a recount!
    Dave
PS, Early and often--less than 9 hours and counting!