[SEL] Favorite portable shade

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 10:39:43 PDT 2009

Here a couple pics after the swimming session:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/port04/port04-75.jpg

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/port04/port04-76.jpg

All of the rain pics and storm pics can be seen here toward the bottom of the page:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/port04/portland04.html

Luke Tonneberger

Rockford, Michigan

USA