[SEL] Ballot Box Stuffing Request

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue Apr 28 20:58:12 PDT 2009

In regards to voting Dave, several years ago one of our local
politicians spent public funds having the steets in a private cemetery
paved.  He was brought before the Grand Jury as the prosecutor was
trying to return an indictment.  When asked why he did it, he stated
"When I ran for office I promised to do everying I could for those that
voted for me.... I figured I got more votes out of there than anywhere
else".  The Grand Jury didn't return an indictment.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY