[SEL] Ballot Box Stuffing Request

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Tue Apr 28 20:35:14 PDT 2009

Hi Jim,
    At 9:30 this morning--when Arnie gets out of bed the lovely #19 was
ahead of that #7 bitch by 69 votes. 69 has always been a good omen for me in
terms of what is to come, so I think the lovely # 19 will have an easy coast
to VICTORY! Having said that all of you who have not voted need to do so
ASAP. IF YOU CAN VOTE MORE THAN ONCE THEN, BY ALL MEANS do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIND A WAY TO DO SO FROM ANOTHER MACHINE. That dyke that lives just down the
block from you has a puter--go ask her--NOW. Also, that FAG that you have
been avoiding since day ONE? Well, nows the time to make a new friend so
that you can use his puter to vote for the LOVERY #19!
    Go to http://www.brollopsmagasinet.se/?id=10554   and keep in mind, your
last vote  counts JUST AS MUCH as your first vote!
    Dave
PS, Early and often is operative description of this tactic--DO
PPS, 78 up now and counting!
PPPS,CARRY ON!!!!