[SEL] What Show to Visit

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Tue Apr 28 11:06:45 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff,
  If you have some spare time on the Date of July 30-31,
August1st&2nd  Northwest Ohio Antique Machinery Association show is a
good one.  Friday and Saturday is the premier days.  Findlay Ohio at
the Hancock Co. Fairgrounds. This years feature
Minneapolis Moline Tractors, Delco Light Plants and Homemade Engines
Web site: http://www.nwoantiquemachinery.com/          Mark

At 11:47 PM 4/27/2009, you wrote:
>Hello to All;
>Its been a long time lurking for me but now I need some help. My wife
>and I am planning to be in London, Toronto and Midland, Ontario, Canada
>some time in July and /or early August this year. We want to attend some
>engine and tractor shows in Ontario, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, or
>Ohio. I have the 2009 Show Directory but do not know what are the best
>showes to attend in terms of size and variety. We will fly into Toronto
>and rent a car for a few weeks. We would plan to do day trips from
>London or Toronto or overnight stays for special shows. Any advice would
>be welcome. We might be convinced to drive  from Edmonton through Canada
>and northern states via Chicago up to Toronto if special shows are
>suggested.
>--
>Jeff & Marja Allen  at Home
>Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Mark Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home / 419.516.2996 Ver. Cell.
Hobby Collector and Dealer in Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
Check out the Maytag Collectors Club web site   www.Maytagclub.com