[SEL] piston rings

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Apr 28 09:00:33 PDT 2009

Curt,

I'd forgotten about that webpage.  VERY nice tutorial.  That's one that even I could
follow.  8-))

One question...

Do you set any sort of end gap in the rings when you turn the OD or do you include
that gap when you determine what final OD you want when the ring is in the cylinder
bore?

See ya,  Arnie