[SEL] Engine Thieves Caught in New HAmpshire

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Apr 27 20:28:46 PDT 2009

>Hi Every One,

  I received word yesterday from a engine collector friend in New
Hampshire of the capture in the act of two people from Maine
attempting to steal an engine from his house this past weekend.
Details are still sketchy. I will pass on more as the details come out.
The thieves are cooling their heals in the county lock up and
awaiting arraignment on Tuesday. Their truck is in
impound.                Mark

Mark Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home / 419.516.2996 Ver. Cell.
Hobby Collector and Dealer in Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
Check out the Maytag Collectors Club web site   www.Maytagclub.com