[SEL] piston rings

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Apr 27 10:08:01 PDT 2009

I have a 2-page scanned document that I'm pretty sure came off this list
sometime in the past few years.  It is a good write-up on making your own
piston rings.

It's about 1.5 meg total size.  Wayne (or anybody else who cares) send me
your e-mail address and I'll forward a copy of the files to you.

B²

Bill Brueck
   Chatfield, Minnesota, USA

b2 at chooka.net

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.