[SEL] Fw: Modelers attention

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Wed Apr 22 15:52:12 PDT 2009

As requested.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold

----- Original Message -----
From: George Vaughan
To: R & M Ingold
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 4:02 AM
Subject: Modelers attention

I am no longer a member of the SEL due to my health Reg.  I ask kindly that the below be forwarded on to them.  I picked you because I knew you were into model engines.  It is neat and there are videos as well.  Thanks my friend for passing it along. (and yes I know that Tim Christoff is a model nut too, but I just figured that you would find it interesting enough to send it on.)  Have a great Life my Friend!

This is almost beyond comprehension.  Unbelievable.  This man has talents bordering on the supernatural. This goes beyond what most of us can only dream about. And he did it all on a Bridgeport milling machine. Surreal.

After viewing all of the pictures, be sure to catch both of the film clips of it actually running.

http://www.moyermade.com/chevyV8.html