[SEL] Schebler D part

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Tue Apr 21 17:50:33 PDT 2009

Thanks for the reply Jimmy.
This is for Mark Panzone's FriscoStandard.  We noticed it was missing
from his carb while trying to dial it in at Tulare.  It measures 1".  It
is the same as the Cushman binder engine.  I will take the one out of my
Cushman and see how hard it will be to duplicate.  If you have a spare I
would like to purchase it.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA