[SEL] Tulare show?

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 21 11:04:01 PDT 2009

I know that Ron, I let my subscription go, The main focus is a little
different than my collecting interests
after a couple years of not seeing anything that interested me. I'm down to
a couple flywheel engines, and mainly collect antique marine inboard and
outboard engines now. WAIT really didn't cover that area.

Roger DiRuscio
Fremont, Ca 94539
510-226-2414 ofc message line
website, scrapologist.com