[SEL] Tulare show?

george at irontrader.com george at irontrader.com
Tue Apr 21 11:02:49 PDT 2009

Quoting Roger DiRuscio <solarrog at pacbell.net>:

> Hi George Just looked at your site, haven't been there in a while, How come
> the California Dream Machines show this weekend isn't listed there? Half
> Moon Bay. Ca 4/26/09
>
> Roger DiRuscio

Roger,

Thanks for pointing that out.  I know that in prior years we've listed
that show.  Guess they forgot to contact us this year.  We pretty much
rely on clubs contacting us to list their shows, when clubs change
officers or show chairpersons they occasionally drop the ball.

Of course I've been known to have dropped the ball on a few occasions too ;-)