[SEL] Cootamundra Rally Pics

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Mon Apr 20 07:20:49 PDT 2009

Hi Reg,
	I don't know of any shows here in the US (with the exception of
Zolfo) where space is saved for individuals by those who organize the
show. That being said I also don't know of any show where show
organizers wouldn't help find space for anyone who arrives at a show
with an exhibit!
	Dave
PS, My experience, however, is limited--I attend only about 14-16
shows a tear.