[SEL] No Room at the Rally

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Apr 19 13:48:00 PDT 2009

G'day Reg,

I will NEVER understand the bizarre way that you Aussies & the Brits run your
rallys.  The idea of turning away an exhibitor who turns up with a great engine
exhibit because "the site is full" would just NEVER occur in the US.  You can ALWAYS
shift things around and make room for one more exhibit.

The mind boggles....

See ya,  Arnie