[SEL] Fairbanks Morse N (Tom Winland)

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu Apr 16 05:57:59 PDT 2009

Ahhh, yes.  The "middleman".  I think Webster's describes this person as
"The one who profits most from a business transaction or sale".  Sadly,
I'm always the "bottom man" which Webster's describes as "The one who
most benefits others through unselfish business transactions".  I may
have a different version of Webster's than most of you though...

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

Yes Jon, it did pass thru your hands but it came from NC.   You kinda
were like Walmart, just get em from somewhere and re-distribute  :)  lol

Tom