[SEL] Fairbanks Morse N

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 14 14:51:36 PDT 2009

Hi Tom.I have a 8HP hit/miss.I see that your engine has no crank guard in
the great pics.My engine was missing its guard as well .Robert L.LeFEVER
from PA U.S.A. made me one and it is really good.He has an original as a
pattern.For you and any one interested his phone # is 717548 4131.He is not
available at the moment as he is in Australia on vacation.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia
2852