[SEL] Fairbanks Morse N

Jim O'Hagan jdohagan at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 10:51:30 PDT 2009

Hi Tommy, I have a chance to buy a "N" and it might be a throttler with a
wrong carb on it. Right now there are no pictures. Won't know much more
until the weekend. With whats going on recently with the prices on these
things, as you KNOW, I thought it is tmime to buy one if it's reasonable.
CYA, Jimmy

Jim O'Hagan