[SEL] Petter AV Engine

frank skinner marinesurveys at msn.com
Tue Apr 14 01:30:33 PDT 2009

Dave;

Thanks, it has been in the family since it arrived in the states,

in mid Dec. 1957. My plan { I think} is to convert from a marine

engine to a Gen-set & have the power available for use during

hurricanes, we loose power for days, at times.

I wish it bigger, but it will carry an 8 KW generator with no worries,

It will power everthing here @ home, just not the Air Conditioning system.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/fskinner/index.htm

        Franklin S. Skinner
    Marine Surveyor & Consultant