[SEL] Portland in August

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Mon Apr 13 05:45:56 PDT 2009

Thanks for the advice guys, I recon we will be
seeing plenty of the falls from both sides. It's
a shame we don't have plenty more time to wizz
around the whole country looking at engines and
meeting folk. (with the odd bit of shopping for
the girls) Hope to see/meet plenty of the lists guys and girls at the rallies.
Russ