[SEL] O.T. Hot Rods

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Apr 12 10:07:25 PDT 2009

Hi Guys & Gals,
         Although "Off Topic" these machines all have magnificent engines.
         Yesterday I attended the 2009 South African National Street Rod
Championships and thought that some of you may enjoy the pics.
         BE WARNED: I've made the pics bigger than usual to be able to see
some detail. They're all 1200 pixels wide and sizes range from 86 Kbytes to
241 Kbytes. Apologies to the guys with very slow connections.
         Here is the page for anyone interested:
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/hotrod/index.htm>

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans